Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiet spot on campus ?

Options
  • 06-06-2008 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Quick question - was looking for a...er...quiet spot that I could take my girlfriend for some...alone time. Somewhere private, basically, with no risk of other people intruding ! We both still live with the parents, as we're close to the college anyway, so each others house isn't an option, hence we are reduced to making an embarrassing plea on an internet forum for help !

If anyone knows of any good places, please, please help me and share them ! :) Doesn't even have to be on campus, anywhere within walking distance (up to about Storm, I would say) would be fantastic !

Thanks a lot

:o:o:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

This thread is going to be fun! :D

Only joking; I won't make fun of your pre-dick-ament.

Once the Leaving/Junior cert is finished, I'm sure the entire grounds of Castletroy college will be like a ghost town, so ye could go about your business there behind the building! :p

A fiver to the boardsie who can come up with the best place for a private boink in the C'troy area! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Rineanna wrote: »
    This thread is going to be fun! :D

Only joking; I won't make fun of your pre-dick-ament.

Once the Leaving/Junior cert is finished, I'm sure the entire grounds of Castletroy college will be like a ghost town, so ye could go about your business there behind the building! :p

A fiver to the boardsie who can come up with the best place for a private boink in the C'troy area! :pac:

Was hoping for somewhere a bit more private ! If one of the wee ones walked in on us-...

...I was going to say that they would be shocked, and the incident would probably warp them for the rest of their lives, but the way they are these days...they would probably want to join in/give me a few tips.

There are always people about them housing estates near the school though, and when I say always...one person, mid-boink, is enough to result in my balls being blue for the rest of the night, so feck that ! ;)

Thanks for the suggestions though. Keep them coming, else I wont be ! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Kilmurry Lodge or Castletroy Park hotels. Be 'classy'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Or else you could be like the shagging pikeys who pulled up across from our gaf in College Court for a days worth of boinking.....that was a rather disturbing episode, especially when one of them asked me for a glass of water one day :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

under thomond bridge

in the middle of the playing field behind kilmurry(you have loads of time to see anyone coming and from a distance youll just look like your 'cuddling' lol

toilets of any building thats open

i could tell u the code to the first aid room in the arena :p

sure;y a room in kilmurry lodge hotel isnt that expensive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

The service area in the Schuman car park (not very confortable I'd imagine).

The lawn in front of the White House has plenty of tree coverage that could be *ahem* utilised.

You'd be surprised the amount of people that would be in the cazr parks on a friday evening.....myself and a few of the lads have great fun giving them a fright:D:D even came across a gang bang in a Civic in the Foundation car park

Don't do it in the staff car park beside the main building! But if you do..... have the courtesy to pause if a poor unfortunate engineering student, who has working her fingers to the bone in the 24 hour lab, has to walk past to get a few hours of shut eye alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'll rent ya out a room with ensuite facilites on a hourly basis??? ha ha ha ha :D

Is it just me or was this thread locked earlier....whodunnit!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

there is always the toilets in chawkes filling station, there plenty big and usually clean...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ninty9er wrote: »
    even came across a gang bang in a Civic in the Foundation car park

Sounds classy, although I'm still puzzling through the logistics of fitting enough people to constitute a gang bang into a civic.
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    working her fingers to the bone

There's a double entendre in there somewhere......fingers, bone meh use your imaginations :p
    jackncoke wrote: »
    I'll rent ya out a room with ensuite facilites on a hourly basis??? ha ha ha ha :D

I'll throw in breakfast and a post coital cigarette for both of you if you'll take a room for the night.
    ninty9er wrote: »
    Is it just me or was this thread locked earlier....whodunnit!!!:D:D

I asked for it to be reopened because I'm hungover and I felt like posting up some comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Become an SU officer and use your office :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

To pre-empt Kai...pics or it didn't happen! :rolleyes::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

klong wrote: »
    To pre-empt Kai...pics or it didn't happen! :rolleyes::pac:

I'm not into that. :p

I heard about that alright...how embarassing...will you be asking the officer to write an article on it:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

There must be a few quiet spots in the new BBS building....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I'm not into that. :p

Yet... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Ye could always use back stage in the johnaton swift theatre in the main building - follow the signs!!!

Just don't be the third couple to get caught in there - although apparenty the other 2 couples that got caught were by students so u should be grand during the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Glad too see i finished this thread off!!!!

:L:L:L:L:L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

ok this is a perfect place. pay for the two of ye to go swimming in the 50m arena pool. go in to the dressing room there (go for a larger one) and away you go. just tell er to keep moaning to a minimum as it is a public place hahaha. to swim is 3euro per person by the way

hope i could b of service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

RHunce wrote: »
    ok this is a perfect place. pay for the two of ye to go swimming in the 50m arena pool. go in to the dressing room there (go for a larger one) and away you go. just tell er to keep moaning to a minimum as it is a public place hahaha. to swim is 3euro per person by the way

hope i could b of service
    Is there a connie machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Sherifu wrote: »
    Is there a connie machine?

not in the arena but i think there are some in the sports bar toilets mens and womens so i hear

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

How about either of the castle yolks. Theres one by thomand and one by plassey, Might need a bit o a cleaning out but throw a few candles in and all that jazz and it could look pretty cool. Quiet too, esp in the summer time id say.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ahahahaha.
    Just ahahahahahaha.
    Oh yeah.
    There is a 2nd castle. after the tower.
    Walk down to the tower, then turn so you are going left following the river path.
    After about 20 minutes you come to a 2nd castle.
    If I am not there with a bottle of buckfast about to fall off a window that would be a good place.

Advertisement