Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

thanks to the red car in clontarf

Options
  • 06-06-2008 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Just like to say thanks to the nice w@nker that thought my car would look better if it resembled a baboons arse by leaving a nice red streak along the black bumper of my car. thanks a bunch :mad:

I'd also like to thank the silly b1tch that parked at the entrance to car park beside clontarf dart station which was probably the root cause of said red car that was parked behind you to hit my car coz there was no room.

and while I'm at it, to all the other tossers that decide it's a bright to park perpendicular between the two rows of parked cars blocking them in. fair play to you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Guess who has'nt had his morning cup of Maxwell House

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

no but To hit someones car to the point of leaving paint transfer and not even a note to say sorry p1sses me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

I know you are right. Don't suppose they left a note of admission. Are there CCTV cameras there. Worth investigating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

nah not a damn thing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Company called Auto Smart Systems that will look after this for you... heard good things about them.. As far as I know they are mobile so they can come to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Someone looks like they need a hug.
    Come here. (Ala asain guy in maxwell house ad)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

sorry, my mk1 red fiesta is already scraped all over so sometimes i dont look when squeezing past cars. I can do the front to match if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I heard a story of a guy who hit someone in a car park and was seen doing it.

he went back to his car and got a pen and some paper and wrote a note on it and put it under the windscreen of the car he hit.

when the person came out and saw the damage and the note, they read it and it said that he was sorry he'd hit their car and that someone had seen him do it so he was writing this note so the witness would assume he was writing down his insurance details, when in fact he was just writing this little note.

now that's sneaky.

anyway, I share your rage at the large number of people driving round with very poor driving skills. something really needs to be done about it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Yeah, I got a note in Australia on my Camry with a nice scratch on my front wing.

" hey pal, everyone here just saw me scrape your car. They think I'm writing down my details, but you and I know better, don't we?"

ar**hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

vibe666 wrote: »

when the person came out and saw the damage and the note, they read it and it said that he was sorry he'd hit their car and that someone had seen him do it so he was writing this note so the witness would assume he was writing down his insurance details, when in fact he was just writing this little note.

now that's sneaky.

That is hilarious, sneaky but hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

Thats why I have a towbar, its been hit a fair few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Ferris wrote: »

Yeh, a guy in a BMW 325 ran into the back of me in traffic, i got out, my tow bar was inside his bumper and no damage whatsoever on mine.

He didnt know what to do, couldn't make out it was my fault (was talking on his mobile at the time) and no damage to my car either.. i drove off taking a little bit of his bumper with me as i left :)

Also happened to a woman reversing, tore the rear left wing off my towbar, i was walking toward my car, she got out raging. Saw me called me a f*cker and drove off..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Ferris wrote: »

Always park with towbar facing out. Reassuringly psychotic behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

I was ran into twice in one week and both times they hit the towbar. The second car was eastern european and drove off.

I've also come back to the car and found it blocked in from behind. The towbar is really handy in these situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

craichoe wrote: »

Also happened to a woman reversing, tore the rear left wing off my towbar, i was walking toward my car, she got out raging. Saw me called me a f*cker and drove off..

Haha classic:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Yeah, I got a note in Australia on my Camry with a nice scratch on my front wing.

" hey pal, everyone here just saw me scrape your car. They think I'm writing down my details, but you and I know better, don't we?"

ar**hole
    He is indeed an arzehole.

But you have to admit, he's a funny one.

A guy who was seeing a girl accross the road from me reversed into my rear quarter panel one morning. I found a note on my windscreen from his girlfriend with his number etc. He seemed to get a shock when I rang him. I'd say he was ragin' with teh bird for puttin' up the note. He had a right pigs head on him when he called into me with the money a few weeks later after I had got it fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

he went back to his car and got a pen and some paper and wrote a note on it and put it under the windscreen of the car he hit.

now that's sneaky.

anyway, I share your rage at the large number of people driving round with very poor driving skills. something really needs to be done about it. :mad:

Yeah, we have all heard that story and it's bull****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

Have a look at this, nearly fell of the computer laughing...:D:D:D

http://festville.com/index.php/2008/06/05/funny-parking-lot-apology-note/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Dabko wrote: »

brilliant, he deserves it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

now that's sneaky.

That story has been going around for years. People hear it happening to a friend of a friend but nobody has ever seen it happen from a direct witness

It was even on Coronation St when that guy Ken Barlow was working as a car park attendant years back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

micmclo wrote: »
    It was even on Coronation St when that guy Ken Barlow was working as a car park attendant years back

tut tut...you need to get out and enjoy those nice long evenings in the sun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I know :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Towbars ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Dabko wrote: »

I take two spaces all the time- it saves the doors from getting dented.:p

Advertisement