Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a liberty !!

Options
  • 06-06-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

I'm not speaking to me missus today. She was doing some declutering yesterday and arranging some old bits and bobs to be bagged up for the charity shop and recycling centre etc...

I was helping her bring the bags from the house to the car when I noticed something familure sticking out of one of the bags.

It was only my first ever Spurs wooly hat. Me mum bought me it on one of my first trips to the Lane back in 1991. Massive sentimental value attached to it.

Unbelieveable, I think I'm gonna have to get a safe !! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I have been saying for years that women do their best to understand, I mean they really try, but at the end of the day they will never fully comprehend what your team means to you. I am not blaming them, I just acknowledge it! Hence the reason whenever I buy any Spurs memorabila off the internet I just dont tell my missus! Then everyones happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

That's a possible sacking offence Shane, at least a verbal warning if not written.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

That's a possible sacking offence Shane, at least a verbal warning if not written.

She's on her 2nd ASBO now.
    3 strikes and she's out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

Graham Poll would've given a straight red for that, after three yellows maybe!

Advertisement