Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage line 50 Financial Controller

• 06-06-2008 9:45am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Got the annual invoice from Sage. Not sure what it is for as all it has 2 user 1 co cover extra. Account manager has not returned calls. If this is only for annual charge, what is it for? What happens if I do not pay it.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

We got the same before - Invoice issued by mistake don't you know! :rolleyes:

You only need to pay this if you think you need support. If not ask for a credit note. They wont be surprised to be asked for a credit note - You wont be the first!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Accountant

Sage invoice and actually chase these invoices without you ever ordering. Although they say it's in the small print when you buy initially.

Do you use their support desk often, if not cancel, you can always re apply. Also, if you need help with the system, a quick phone call to your accountant should suffice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

I e-mailed support@sage.ie twice in the last few weeks-to ask the same 2 questions each time

(1) Does the version one of our companies uses support reversing journals; and
    (2) how many transactions does FC Line 50 support.

I didn't get a reply/acknowlegement either time.

Now I don't believe that we have a support contract and don't necessarily want something for nothing, but surely they should be giving me a sales pitch to try and get me to buy a support contract or upgrade our current package?

Would I have more joy just calling them or are they likely to hang up on me ;)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Chevy RV

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    I e-mailed support@sage.ie twice in the last few weeks-to ask the same 2 questions each time

(1) Does the version one of our companies uses support reversing journals; and
    (2) how many transactions does FC Line 50 support.

I didn't get a reply/acknowlegement either time.

Now I don't believe that we have a support contract and don't necessarily want something for nothing, but surely they should be giving me a sales pitch to try and get me to buy a support contract or upgrade our current package?

Would I have more joy just calling them or are they likely to hang up on me ;)?

Get the details of someone you know that has support and ring in with those details.;)

Advertisement