Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A boat, a boat, my kingdom for a boat

• 06-06-2008 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I have to do some boat jumps but can't find a friggin boat anywhere. Is there a boatyard or something where I can steal a nice fast speedboat?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Have you considered following the coastline? Even if you have to start with something small, just use it to get near another and steal it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I got a boat in that mission where you have to get the coke back for Little Jacob and Elizabeta Torres. When the warehouse got raided by the police, I ran out to find a boat in the water beside the building. I hopped in only to be shot in the back by the police. Cocksuckers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭P0lygon Wind0w

Try sniper your boat of preference's driver and then just swim out and take it. Works a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

try cheating...open the phone and type 938-555-0100 that will get you a speedboat....do not use on land tho because boats dont like land

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭rizzla

I just take Brucie and the girls out on a boating trip, then just took a detour for the stunt jumps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

gavinjc wrote: »
    Try sniper your boat of preference's driver and then just swim out and take it. Works a treat.

I tried that before. I found a lovely area just south of Colony island where I could do just that, but I think I just winged my first few victims. And after about a dozen badly aimed shots, the cops came a sniffing. I was hoping there'd be easier ways to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I just jump into the water, look around abit, then within seconds a boat is always around. It's usually a slow one, so I can easily swim to it and steal it. Then within seconds again, a speed boat comes. It's always close enough to shoot the driver with a hand gun. :)

Hope that helps.

Advertisement