Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus from heuston

Options
  • 06-06-2008 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

hiya all,

by any chance, does anyone know what number bus goes from heuston up to stephens green? and how often they run?

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

the luas runs from Hueston to Stephens green and goes every 5 or 7 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

I dunno what Luas you've been getting :)

The 92 goes from Heuston to Stephens Green and apparently it runs every 20 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

markpb wrote: »
    I dunno what Luas you've been getting :)

The 92 goes from Heuston to Stephens Green and apparently it runs every 20 minutes.

cheers markpb, and is that right outside heuston or is it around the corner etc. appreciate your help mate! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i think u have both the luas lines crossed! one goes from tallaght to abbey st and the other goes fron stephens green to sandyford!

As far as I can remember, it goes from right outside the front door, between the building and the luas stop so you can't miss it. I can't remember where it stops at the Green, probably Kildare st on Stephens Green north.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

There's lots of people who wished it was this easy... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

yeah sorry i got mixed the 2 lines up!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

Seriously, though. Can anyone confirm if there is a bus from Heuston to Stephens Green? Anyone taken it? Whats the journey time like? etc. Thanks!:)

The 92 runs every 20 minues and takes about 15-20 minutes, maybe a little more, maybe a little less depending on traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

• Advertisement
Advertisement