Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ross Fashion

Options
  • 06-06-2008 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

Is it worth my while to take a spin to Ross to check out it's shops :D My mate says there are some boutiques "up the hill" ie if you're heading for Dublin. I have a wedding to attend in Aug & I'm willing to travel anywhere to see can I get a dress. Any ladies who shop in Ross can advice me? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not sure about Wexford, but Satinas in Tramore is very popular (and expensive!). I do believe that designers recommend the place and if you have cash to spend, you wont go wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

jaxy999 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is it worth my while to take a spin to Ross to check out it's shops :D My mate says there are some boutiques "up the hill" ie if you're heading for Dublin. I have a wedding to attend in Aug & I'm willing to travel anywhere to see can I get a dress. Any ladies who shop in Ross can advice me? Thanks.

well i'm not a lady last time i checked anyways :D ya there is quite a few boutiques in new ross lived there for few years, good lady friend of mine from the ross area always shops in kilkenny she thinks the boutique shops there are great or so she says when she's up mite be wort a look...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

not many shops in new ross im afraid.
    blossoms is one shop ,then there's hanrahans and thats about it for womens clotehs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

if its boutique shoppin yer after ya might want to nquire about

Jacqui Greynes

its near Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭jaxy999

Thanks everyone, I haven't had a chance to spin down to Ross yet. I'll be in Birmingham next week so hopefully I'll get a chance to do some shopping! If that fails, New Ross is Plan B :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Ah to tell you the truth.. I'd advice against it.
    There's feck all!
    (Hanrahans has even closed down).
    Honestly, your chances of getting a decent outfit here are minimal.

Go to Kilkenny city instead.

Advertisement