Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to AoC

Options
  • 06-06-2008 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

hi there

Just bought the game from HMV yesterday,after long installation and updates, finnally able to get some AoC tastes,
    i am a ranger on Aquilonia server,the only MMORPG i played was FFXI back to year 2004 still have my char on hades server,
    still have lots questions,like how to /shout ? and are there any /em in this game?
    anyone also on Aquilonia server?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Type /emote and press tab, a list will come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

weichen wrote: »
    hi there

Just bought the game from HMV yesterday,after long installation and updates, finnally able to get some AoC tastes,
    i am a ranger on Aquilonia server,the only MMORPG i played was FFXI back to year 2004 still have my char on haes server,
    still have lots questions,like how to /shout ? and are there any /em in this game?
    anyone also on Aquilonia server?

I'll be going Aquilonia when I get a new pc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Go and die ranger scum :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

nice one Jimeatsmenu,thanks, going to try later after work.
    Leprachaun,/wave to weichen if you see me around

pedro ferio-vti: lol, actually i dont know which job i should choose...so just random pick one, hope it wont suck...

Advertisement