Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 Prices

Options
  • 06-06-2008 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Could someone tell me why Audi A4 prices are dropping so fast i couldnt believe it when i looked on various websites, would i be unreasonable €11,000
    for a 01 A4 immaculate denim blue and all when i bought the car 9 monts ago they were selling for 14-15k (however i always tought they were over valued)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

forgot to mention the above is 130bhp diesel any idea on prices???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

9 months ago your car was a year younger.

valid point €11,000 is this a fair price i was suprised to see they were selling at this price some are higher some are lower no real intrest in it though its for sale three weeks wondering am i being realistic??

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

stretchaq wrote: »
    valid point €11,000 is this a fair price i was suprised to see they were selling at this price some are higher some are lower no real intrest in it though its for sale three weeks wondering am i being realistic??

brand new model, ~10% cheaper than previous one from July, forcing all prices down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Omcd

Being 7 years old its getting to that age where prices usually fall off a cliff anyway.

• Advertisement

ya suppose it is at that seven year bracket alright but the car is immaculate

adverts.ie/57591

Advertisement