Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Louis's Dad prang's a Top Porsche, and its not even his!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

It's L-E-W-I-S:)...

...and he's an egotistical, self-serving prat like his young lad (IMHO)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

Ha Ha,
    I normaly would not laugh but........
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha
    Ha Ha

I deslike L-E-W-I-S but cannot stand his dad!!

sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

sorry, LEWIS then........LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

ouch - that'll take a nice chunk out of the family budget , although some sort of insurance will probably cover it.

I am looking forward to the nanny brigade coming on calling him names as like 100% of all crashes this was caused by speed no doubt :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

"Embarrassed Anthony Hamilton, 48, lost control and careered into a hedge and an empty children's playground near his home in Burnham Green on Wednesday."

This could have been a lot worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Interesting to see how the media plays this down - just because he is who he is.

Imagine if it was a normal car and anyone else...

Real pity about the car - one of the finest ever made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

why was he driving a porsche cgt? surely the mcmerc slr would be the obvious choice for lewis ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

he said on Top gear he drove an e class merc diesel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

he said on Top gear he drove an e class merc diesel?

lewis or anthony? i remember when lewis was on it he said he drove a merc gl. i actually wouldnt be surprised if it turned out that lewis or his dad didnt own the porsche. why would they have german reg?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

tdc wrote: »
    i actually wouldnt be surprised if it turned out that lewis or his dad didnt own the porsche. why would they have german reg?

Yeah it wasn't his, from that article linked to by the OP:

Mr Hamilton, who helps manage his son, told The Sun: "This is my first crash in almost 30 years and it had to happen in someone else's car.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

learner driver I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Now we have two show off's in the one family and both of them are Tossers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

He said the car was 'hurt', ffs. What a prat.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

RobAMerc wrote: »
    ouch - that'll take a nice chunk out of the family budget , although some sort of insurance will probably cover it.

Lewis will make it back in one weekends work tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

RobAMerc wrote: »

I am looking forward to the nanny brigade coming on calling him names as like 100% of all crashes this was caused by speed no doubt :rolleyes:

You're joking!:confused:

Do you know how much the top 2-3 drivers in the world are paid?? Loose change. Bigger problem will be the fact it was a Porsche rather than a McMerc. Ron Dennis will HATE that!

Advertisement