Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Drivimng licence wallet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

try some of the Irish gift shops like Carroll's. I use to have one, there was a place on Talbot Street in Dublin that sold Irish gifts years ago (is a pizza place now). or maybe one of pound shop type places.

actually ya know what, middle abbey street in Dublin beside the Luas stop there is a eurosaver, i picked one up it came in a box with a passport holder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

dade wrote: »
    actually ya know what, middle abbey street in Dublin beside the Luas stop there is a eurosaver, i picked one up it came in a box with a passport holder.
    Now that you mention it I seem to remember seeing them in a eurosaver/euroshop. Thanks for the mem jog:)

Advertisement