Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bodytonic Lineup at EP

• 06-06-2008 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from Rob Hood, very uninspiring IMO

Diplo
    Roni Size
    Benja
    Kerri Chandler
    Modeselecktor
    The count and Sinden
    Rob Hood
    Steve G
    Fish Go Deep
    Dj Spinna
    Aron Jerome
    Toddla T
    Trus'me
    Ass Quake Dj's
    Lindstrom and Prins Thomas
    Billy Scurry
    Charles Webster
    Christian Promer
    + More

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

lindstrom and prins thomas i would be interested to see.

hopefully the lovebox lineup (which is to be confirmed) will be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Thats not all of them its missing Redshape who is great. Its only 80% according to a post by Tayor on Dance Music Ireland. 1 or 2 more big names to be announced. I like what they are doing though. They are going to give much more of a platform to Irish Dj's with the 2 smaller tents. I think the Bodytonic village will be one of the best things at EP this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 DaMooseDog

It's a great lineup if you're into house/deep house - I think they're trying to commemorate 20 years of house music in Ireland this year (Sir Henry's in 1988 kicked it all off)

Can't wait for EP this year, should be fantastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Thats not all of them its missing Redshape who is great. Its only 80% according to a post by Tayor on Dance Music Ireland. 1 or 2 more big names to be announced. I like what they are doing though. They are going to give much more of a platform to Irish Dj's with the 2 smaller tents. I think the Bodytonic village will be one of the best things at EP this year.

Fair play to them for giving the Irish names a chance. Really admire that. The village does sound good alright I must admit.

Just would have liked to have seen more ooomph to the line up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

DaMooseDog wrote: »

that's the first good thing I've read about EP this year in relation to lineup!
    It will be my first time there and as long as there are a few decent DJs I'm happy out. Now you have me all looking forward to it...cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

KevIRL wrote: »
    Apart from Rob Hood, very uninspiring IMO

Diplo
    Roni Size
    Benja
    Kerri Chandler
    Modeselecktor
    The count and Sinden
    Rob Hood
    Steve G
    Fish Go Deep
    Dj Spinna
    Aron Jerome
    Toddla T
    Trus'me
    Ass Quake Dj's
    Lindstrom and Prins Thomas
    Billy Scurry
    Charles Webster
    Christian Promer
    + More

I wont be going to EP this year as the line upoverall is brutal but there are some really good dj's in Bodytonic most notably Roni Size, Kerri Chandler and our own Billy Scurry, Stevie G &Fish Go Deep and of course Robert Hood,cant say ive even heard of the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

DaMooseDog wrote: »
    It's a great lineup if you're into house/deep house - I think they're trying to commemorate 20 years of house music in Ireland this year (Sir Henry's in 1988 kicked it all off)

erm i think you'll find that Sides DC was the first club to play any form of dance music in Ireland but indeed good point re the 20 years of House, this is a pivotal year dance music in general, there are loads of events including some very big ones like the Gatecrasher sumer soundsystem (which was supposedly brilliant) that are commorating 20 years of Acid House,although Bodytonic don't mention anything about this.

Personally where im gong tonite is for me the old skool event of the decade, i seriously cannot wait for this, what a stunning line up this is.

n666216531_3402.jpg

Advertisement