Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Golf TDI 105 SE or S TDI 105

Options
  • 06-06-2008 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all,

I searched through all the threads but couldn't find anything on this. I was wondering/hoping could anyone please help. I'm in the process of buying a 2005 VW Golf Tdi. I'm certain bout the tdi part but I can't decide between Volkswagen Golf 1.9 TDI 105 SE or a Golf 1.9 S TDI 105 BHP. Long story short, whats the difference between a golf SE and a golf S ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,220 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

S and SE are UK spec models. The S is similar to the Baseline model sold here whereas the SE is similar to the Comfortline.

In other words the SE has more standard equipment than the S would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭younge

Thanks. Would the SE be considered the better car so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

younge wrote: »
    Thanks. Would the SE be considered the better car so?

Both cars are the same but as already said above, the SE will be better specced and probably a little bit more expensive.It will probably have a few extras like alloys,leather steering wheel, leather handbrake etc but mechanically both the S & SE are the same.If it were me I would go for the SE as we all know what the standard German cars are specced like........

Advertisement