Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rock Guitarist available..

• 06-06-2008 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey there..im looking to be in or form a new rock n roll band. Im 18,a girl,and from dublin. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now and really want to get into a cool band. I can play many styles like rock,metal,blues,classical. My main influences are Metallica,Guns N Roses,Megadeth,Stevie Ray Vaughn,Steve Vai,Pantera,Yngwie Malmsteen and stuff like that.

I have a youtube page if you wanna check it out ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/UseYourIllusions123

Anyway get back to me if your interested!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

Hey there..im looking to be in or form a new rock n roll band. Im 18,a girl,and from dublin. I've been playing guitar for about 5 years now and really want to get into a cool band. I can play many styles like rock,metal,blues,classical. My main influences are Metallica,Guns N Roses,Megadeth,Stevie Ray Vaughn,Steve Vai,Pantera,Yngwie Malmsteen and stuff like that.

Pity your not in cork because im into the same music as yourself:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, just took a look at your video on youtube, that's some impressive stuff. Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

fantastic playing on the video.im very impressed.ive never seen agirl play as good as that
    im actually goin to the international guitar show in london next weekend and Yngwie malmsteen is playin at the show would ya believe.

keep up the good work on the guitar playing;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

u wanna set up a covers or orignals band??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭hypnosisdublin

Fantastic playing! :)

Your influences are cool too - good to have the blues influence of SRV to compliment the shredding styles of Vai and Malmsteen.

I sing and play bass - would definitely be interested in jamming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Guitarist-JEM

Fantastic playing! :)

Your influences are cool too - good to have the blues influence of SRV to compliment the shredding styles of Vai and Malmsteen.

I sing and play bass - would definitely be interested in jamming

thanks!:) where are you from?

jcoote wrote: »
    u wanna set up a covers or orignals band??

i don't mind to be honest..but i would like to start a band that wants to write their own stuff :)

Colinboy wrote: »
    fantastic playing on the video.im very impressed.ive never seen agirl play as good as that
    im actually goin to the international guitar show in london next weekend and Yngwie malmsteen is playin at the show would ya believe.

keep up the good work on the guitar playing;)

lucky you! i wish i could go to that..i play alot of yngwies stuff:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i don't mind to be honest..but i would like to start a band that wants to write their own stuff :)

cool well if u need a guitarist don't see yourself stuck

have origianls experience and covers.

i play metallica,thin lizzy and lot of the classic rock stuff as well as a lot of jazz/funk fusion stuff.

cheers :)

ps there's a quick sample of me playing on http://www.bebo.com/jcootemusic

Advertisement