Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus Broadband-any good?

Options
  • 06-06-2008 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

i was checking around and found a nice package from chorus, 36 euro a month for 6mb broadband with a 60gb cap. i have an eircom talktime bundle with 1mb broadband and horrible ul speed. including phone calls it usually costs me 70 euro a month. so i was thinking about just having a phone line from eircom and get this chorus package instead. so does anyone have it and is it any good? any help appreciated.

ronrar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Do you have Chorus tv?

If so you can get 6 mb BB for €30.00
    A phone line for €4.00
    And tv from around €30.00 I think.

That's with no Eircom line rental.
    Handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah UPC have the best packages going atm, I would recomend them. Saying that I am getting crazy high ping atm.

280672118.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Have a look for third party phone providers. I use http://www.blueface.ie

The quality isn't quite as good as an Eircon line but if you're an infrequent landline user it is an excellent product. No need for a phone line (if you have cable or wireless broadband).

Advertisement