Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone taking a break??

Options
  • 06-06-2008 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭

Now that its Friday and we have the weekend, is anyone taking a break for the day??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

yes i am defo relaxing 4 2nite n taking a break even tho i probo failed maths so i shud b workin really hard on paper 2 right about now!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

kbenzema wrote: »
    ye ur ma is taking a break,sucking on me cock!!!!

Took it way too far..................*cough* banning *cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

ye ur ma is taking a break,sucking on me cock!!!!

LOL :pac:

Yeah taking a break for a bit today i think then getting stuck into irish tomorrow. :(

what a batty boy, calling for a banning oooooo arent u great....twat

Coming from someone who names himself after a footballer. Now be a good lad a run along now, the big boys want to talk about their exams

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

what a batty boy, calling for a banning oooooo arent u great....twat
    eoin2nc wrote: »
    Coming from someone who names himself after a footballer. Now be a good lad a run along now, the big boys want to talk about their exams

no offence or anytin but arent ppl under enuff pressure as it is without arguin and slaggin??? Jst a tout :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Hoping To Do A Major Amount Of History Later..

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

I've got the worst exam timetable EVER. I've two exams next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, with the final one on Thursday morning.

I'm taking it easy this afternoon, going to go shopping, but then tomorrow and Sunday are going to be hell on earth. Irish HL, Business, History, Biology, French.

Ughhhhhhh.

wats wrong exactly with a fukn player as a username cockface?

Pretty gay TBH,cockface LOL what age are you?. So any this is meant to be about the Leaving Cert, I hope to get a bit of history done tonight, nothing much though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

gaybitch wrote: »
    I've got the worst exam timetable EVER. I've two exams next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, with the final one on Thursday morning.

I'm taking it easy this afternoon, going to go shopping, but then tomorrow and Sunday are going to be hell on earth. Irish HL, Business, History, Biology, French.

Ughhhhhhh.

In The Same Boat..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 florencexxx

gaybitch wrote: »

Ughhhhhhh.
    Ahh that's the same with me cept I finish on Wednesday and have Physics the next Monday. x__x I'm giong to be shattered by Wednesday afternoon.

I don't think I can afford to take the day off, I haven't done anything yet but am planning on putting a good bit of French, History and Maths away later. :( Fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stressed!

Taking a well deserved break tonight.......i think we deserve it!!!
    3 and a half exams down..........4 and a half left!!!

Sleep.....sleep...........sleep:D

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

turgon wrote: »
    Now that its Friday and we have the weekend, is anyone taking a break for the day??

Yes...indeed..."and then i went to the shop":p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Nah im still in the exam mood so i heading upstairs in a min to study some business and maths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dyle123

Yup! Did nothing after coming home today and looking forward to BB later! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Keep saying I'll do an hour tonight, truthfully I'm shattered.

I'll go over Irish in bed or something, compromise.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

I keep meaning to read over some business but i dont think i can bring myself to do it... I've basically accepted im screwed for it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭oleary91

Im not doing any thing today..Il be going over Maths paper 2 tomorrow nd I have to learn my Irish stories+poems on Sunday:(

Take it easy tonight. The rugby match in the morning will have me up early, then its into the books*

Plan subject to change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Been taking a break ever since maths finished... went into town, ate so much crap, played so many games. Should get back into it soon enough.. though maths is my best subject so paper 2 shouldn't require too much, Irish may be brutal. I love Irish but she doesn't love me back. : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

"eating so much crap" is something I'm getting used to myself too!

Please tell me everyone is pigging out a little during the LC period?

Cause lately its a bit

(Me) :pac:
    (Food)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭louise-x

yes, definitely... I fell asleep studying yesterday, lol, so I think I need a break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭louise-x

PrivateEye wrote: »
    "eating so much crap" is something I'm getting used to myself too!

Please tell me everyone is pigging out a little during the LC period?

Cause lately its a bit

(Me) :pac:
    (Food)

lol yup i've been like that too...! cant be good! only 3 more days of it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

have done nothing all day!!!!!!
    need to work tomorrow though -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭laura*

i look like a zombie!

watching tv,
    big brother started!!

gona go to be at 10 :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭melboix

I relaxed after Geo, I'm knackered. The weekend's gonna be full of it, I figure giving my mind tonight to forget all English & Geography might be good...open up some space for History...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

god i really shouldnt have taking today off, i have soo much to study its insane, gonna be a fun saturday and sunday for me!

maybe ill cram some maths paper 2 now....if i can stay awake, im so drained from those 3 days of the leaving cert already, hope i can make it thru til next monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Boink08

Took it nice and easy today :D Although I should really be going to bed soon and getting some rest. Getting up at 6 two days in a row to study is not good for the body combined with an average three cups of coffee a day. I feel it's going to be more of the same the next week :rolleyes:

Absolutely dreading Irish II and Business day!!! That's going to be an all-nighter fo' sho' :p

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

god i really shouldnt have taking today off, i have soo much to study its insane, gonna be a fun saturday and sunday for me!

maybe ill cram some maths paper 2 now....if i can stay awake, im so drained from those 3 days of the leaving cert already, hope i can make it thru til next monday!

I'd say half the country took today off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

lord no
    business
    french
    ART HISTORY
    v. important

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

It's now <<<(look at time) and I've done some Montgomery bus boycott and Art exhibit essay!

Advertisement