Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Repair

• 06-06-2008 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all,

I really need to get my boots reheeled, does anyone know any shoe repair in the city?

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Georges Street centre has a chap (just down from the organic shop towards the Barronstrand exit).

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 amyloneill

theres a guy just off doyle street plus shop in john street that would sort you out ! for heels that is ....... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nateireann

Thank you very much! Now I hope they open until late today because my lift is delaying...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

my girlfrienf always goes to that chap just off doyle street, she says he is v good+quick+cheap

At the end I went to Georges Court and I have already my boots repaired! I was also recommended the chap at doyle st by one of my colleagues but it was late and I had lots of things to do.

Thanks everybody anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Chap in Georges Court is very popular alright, was just gonna recommend him to you. Good choice :)

I understand why it is so popular, the guy who repaired my boots was very quick, he is really nice, and he is a fan of Spain! xD he was listening to Flamenco, it was a complete surprise, nice surprise, anyway. We were talking for a while, I already know somebody in Waterford, it is a step! :D

Advertisement