Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Gear - Important!!!!!

Options
  • 06-06-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Right,
    My plans for this evening have been altered somewhat by my drinking buddy cancelling on me, so it's going to be a call up to my place to pick up your gear. Also, I want to have a bit of time to check that everything that was ordered came through ok, and everything's there, so can we say that you can pick 'em up from 6. I'm just up off Meath St, you have my address (or phone number), so shout and i can distribute them that way. Sorry for the inconvienience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I can't make it this evening.

Can I arrange something for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Harpz

I'll pop by a bit before seven if thats ok.

Pint may suffer a bit of spillage en route, perhaps i'll keep that for a more convenient time.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

i'll have to meet ya next week so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Ill be there at 6 on the dot. I'll give ya a bell when im outside.

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

is that meath st off thomas st? should be over around 7 myself too. just want to let traffic die down a bit first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Bambaata wrote: »
    is that meath st off thomas st? should be over around 7 myself too. just want to let traffic die down a bit first

Yup, that's the one

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Tried on the jersey, fits perfect and really looks the part. I was skeptical about the orange but it looks class. Hopefully see a few more of them on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

mine too.
    If ye haven't already done so, i'd recommend washing them, as they run, and will probably stain you when they get sweaty. I stuck them in the sink just now (machine packed it last night :rolleyes:) and the water went black straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

how do ye all egnerally wash jerseys and bib shorts cos i think they aint machine washale? Do ye all hand wash them?

Bambaata wrote: »
    how do ye all egnerally wash jerseys and bib shorts cos i think they aint machine washale? Do ye all hand wash them?

I stick mine in the machine on a fast wash, then a fast spin, and you're done!

Not had any problems with that way, and just taken my boards gear out the machine, and they seem ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Will collect mine off you during the week if thats okay?

mloc123 wrote: »
    Will collect mine off you during the week if thats okay?

No problem at all -will have to be evenings as I'm in work, or just pm me to arrange suitable times :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭vigos

any pictures of the new boards.ie gear, have been following the other threads but its seems the final design was a bit different i.e. had orange in it as was posted above.

Advertisement