Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spss

Options
  • 06-06-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just looking for an bit of help here on the input of a question to the variable view.

I am looking to see the times people frequently view TV at (multiple choices, with no order of preference.

-9pm - 12moom
    -12 noon -3
    -3 -6
    -6-9
    -9-12
    After 12

You get the drift anyway, any one any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Hi there,

Just looking for an bit of help here on the input of a question to the variable view.

I am looking to see the times people frequently view TV at (multiple choices, with no order of preference.

-9pm - 12moom
    -12 noon -3
    -3 -6
    -6-9
    -9-12
    After 12

You get the drift anyway, any one any ideas?

Did you mean to post in this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

I did a search and there was SPSS threads here before, can you recommend a better forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭preilly79

SPSS is a tool used to gather and graph results, and it's used in almost every college in the country, by a lot of students. there's no forum for SPSS on boards so i'm thinking that yes, the OP did mean to post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

There is a mathematics forum with usually gets the most SPSS questions:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=380

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dsedeath

In SPSS, in the variable view, you just need to define the values as 1,2,3...and the corresponding times in the lables as 12-1 etc

K
    SPSS User

• Advertisement
Advertisement