Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parallax adjustment on the objective lens adjuster.

Options
  • 06-06-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

I have just got a secondhand scope that has the parallax adjustment on the objective lens. I have seen an add-on band thing that wraps around the parallax adjustment ring that has a small rod like piece on it to make rotating the parallax ring easier.
    Any idea where I can get one of these add-on band thingamajigs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

what make and model is the scope??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Try a camera shop; those sort of things used to be quite popular for zoom/focusing rings, but I haven't seen one for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

marlyman wrote: »
    what make and model is the scope??

JSR 6-24x50. I bought secondhand off the Airgunbbs.com site. Well pleased with it, in great nick no marks, len's perfect, still all tight. €34 inc. post. :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

clivej wrote: »
    JSR 6-24x50. I bought off the Airgunbbs.com site. Well pleased with it, in great nick no marks, len's perfect, still all tight. €34 inc. post. :D:D:D
    jsr dont ship to ireland do they :eek:mmm air rifle scope top class:p

Advertisement