Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Embarassing

Options
  • 06-06-2008 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

Two threads in 1 day.
    I heard one of the most embarassing thing ever today.A girl in our year threw up on her supervisers foot(she accidently hit him when the .... hit the ground).

I wanna hear the most embarassing thing you have ever done or seen in exams.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

During the mocks one of the girls fell asleep during the exam, can't remember what subject it was, and woke herself up by farting. Though I didn't see it, was just told about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Was finished my exam so I was just relaxing. Someone whispers to me how'd I do. Don't know why but I just talked in my normal voice that I just wrote some s*** down. Everyone started looking at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

Fringe wrote: »
    Was finished my exam so I was just relaxing. Someone whispers to me how'd I do. Don't know why but I just talked in my normal voice that I just wrote some s*** down. Everyone started looking at me.
    :Dhahaha!!dats a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

We broke one of the legs off one of the chairs in school. Left it in a way so it was just hanging on but would snap as soon as someone sat on the chair.

Guy in my class who always comes in late came in late as usual, middle of the history mock, goes to sit down in his chair and snap! the leg got caught in his shirt as well and ripped that lol.

Then during our CSPE mock, being the joke of the subject it is, guy in my class shouted "there's a pigeon on the window sill". We all ran to the window and looked at the pigeon for 15 minutes until the teacher got our yearhead lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

One guys table collapsed 3 times on the first day.
    He finally decided to get a different one after it collapsed for the first time during the second day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

during the mocks a boy in my class was asked to go and collect all the log tables but he refused to get up, turns out he wet himself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Lorthas

lolipops wrote: »
    during the mocks a boy in my class was asked to go and collect all the log tables but he refused to get up, turns out he wet himself lol
    hahahahaha, hahahahaha, oh, i feel sorry for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

THAT, lollipops, is fvckin hilarious! Lol!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Guessing that guy sure is "pissed" at the teacher for making him collect the log tables. (**** joke lol)

I have a story like that. This retard in my class was just being himself, acting retarded making everyone laugh lol. A guy turned to him and said "you're such a ****ing retard" while literally "breaking his ****s laughing". Got sent out for swearing / abuse. Turns out he was laughing so much he shat himself and a turd fell out of his cacks as he walked out lol:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I'm sorry I decided to read that now!:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

RMD wrote: »
    I have a story like that. This retard in my class was just being himself, acting retarded making everyone laugh lol. A guy turned to him and said "you're such a ****ing retard" while literally "breaking his ****s laughing". Got sent out for swearing / abuse. Turns out he was laughing so much he shat himself and a turd fell out of his cacks as he walked out lol:p

What a ****ty story...

Anyway, ya should've got that on tape and sold it to girls gone wild for a million bucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Oh dear god why does none of this stuff happen near me!!!
    I did fall asleep in religion 2day like nodding on and off as i got no sleep last night but that is nothing compared to the stuff thats happening outside the dull town of mallow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Ya a guy in my class pissed himself too, now everytime he goes to the toilet in th exam everyone laughs!!

I'm lucky because since about November, I've stayed up til at least 1 am so now I stay up late cramming and I am grand in the morning... Gonna sleep alla next ya bitch made niggas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

You ain't gettin near my biatch for shizz my silly nizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 LeCapitaine

I thought the CSPE exam started at two, I walked in at 1.55.:rolleyes:

Lol i knew someone would make that mistake :P Dont worry you proberbly wernt the only one :P
    U proberbly got it finished anyways :P

I thought the CSPE exam started at two, I walked in at 1.55.:rolleyes:

did you get an a do you think ya bitch made nigga

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I dont blame ppl for wetting themselves, its such a big deal 2 go 2 the toilet lol!

Yeh in the mocks some of my year and some 6th years were together for the exams in the gym and every single day the 6th years bent one chair's legs so every day somebody differents chair would collapse! And they always did it to someone at the front so they were in full view, priceless!!

did you get an a do you think ya bitch made nigga

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

You pair of white boyz are about to get yo cracker asses banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

FO SHIZZLE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Piste wrote: »
    You pair of white boyz are about to get yo cracker asses banned.

2shay!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Well conormurphy is banned, let that be a lesson to LeCapitaine.

AND TO YOU ALL.

So yes embarrassing, on a school ski trip i caused a huge pile up on the ski lift and it was shut down for a good 10-15 minutes.

Piste wrote: »
    Well conormurphy is banned, let that be a lesson to LeCapitaine.

AND TO YOU ALL.

So yes embarrassing, on a school ski trip i caused a huge pile up on the ski lift and it was shut down for a good 10-15 minutes.

**** the system! We will never die. Viva La Revolution!

Wow.You need to some discipline son.Where's my belt Mildred?

Lol I would love to be a moderator here lol
    So much fun.
    I dislike your usename...
    For that you shall pay... BANNED!!
    I dont like the way the disagree with my opinions...
    BANNED!
    Is that a mis-spelt word??
    BANNED!

What a life :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I know but to have the power to do it like ... must feel like God :P
    in boards.ie form :P

Advertisement