Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Embarassing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 LeCapitaine

Mr Crystal wrote: »
    What? Piste banned those guys because they kept posting random shít in half the threads on the forum!
    I'mposting amnt I? No reason to ban me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

I dont know you wrote "I'mposting" all in one word ...
    If I was a mod I'd have banned you by now.. :P
    But fortunatly im not a mod, for your sakes :P

Thats because your inbred...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭lolipops

Lol I would love to be a moderator here lol
    So much fun.
    I dislike your usename...
    For that you shall pay... BANNED!!
    I dont like the way the disagree with my opinions...
    BANNED!
    Is that a mis-spelt word??
    BANNED!

What a life :P

lol, you are so funny :)

Thats because your inbred...
    Dont get annoyed beacause your parents dont love you, just go off to a foster home, you might get lucky next time.

And by the way, to keep on the topic, I stand by my old statement.

• Advertisement

How is mallow? Can you not spell in right?

It doesnt deserve to be spelt right and by the way its pretty crap acctually like i said earlier why do these meaningless question keep on coming is it that your curious or are you trying to keep conversation with me...

And by the way thanks lollipop :)
    At least someone can spread their opinion in an unbiast manner.

Read the charter no text speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "ur":mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

RMD wrote: »
    Then during our CSPE mock, being the joke of the subject it is, guy in my class shouted "there's a pigeon on the window sill". We all ran to the window and looked at the pigeon for 15 minutes until the teacher got our yearhead lol

Oh thats gas :D

Is that better for you...
    I hope you can understand it now =]
    Very good now can we carry on with the topic?

And as a matter of fact i find the way that you picked out my "ur" to be a wrong word when the rest of the forum behind me and speaking irrationally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Cant we all just get along lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Both of you stop bickering with each other on here, or i'm just going to ban you permanently. I've better things to be doing :p

Dreadfully sorry,
    I was just fixing the problems he pointed out to me.
    Don't mean to be a problem carry on with your rugby and mythology forums dont mind us.

Alright T-Man I'm sorry.

Quitsies?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

ooooooooohhh did you hear what he said bout your dad??.....ooooooohhh......:o:cool: start again i missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Back on topic, We all played Domino's for our Mocks... Falling off our chair one by one across the hall. Another day, we all turned around our chairs. The next day, one by one we'd all fall off our chairs randomly and everyoen would scream out laughing at each other. On all three days, the teachers were in a meeting and sub-teachers were all clueless as to what to do. We were dealt with eventually though.

In the Junior Cert, funniest thing was one of the students delayed the exam for 15 minutes because he farted and about 20 people around him refused to do the exam "while that smelly fúcker is still farting"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Im embarrassed to be reading all of this. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 UpYeBoyo

Nothing funny happened in my school! Nothing!! Except I got to sit beside the finest sixth year ever for the mocks! I thought he was fine since first year and then I got to sit beside him...score :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

In a UL economics exam a girl beside me fainted and fell off here chair onto the ground, took 5 minutes for everyone to stop laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 oponodon

Our examiner fell asleep during the religion exam...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

oponodon wrote: »

Lol, we woke ours up by seeing how loud we could shout answers to each other without him noticing

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

oponodon wrote: »
    Would you blame him/her?!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 oponodon

True.... its a pretty boring job...

(and a really boring exam)

I'd say I aced it though :P
    My examiner was cool =]
    He tried his best to be quiet and usd his own little scissors to do everthing :P
    Cutting open his lttle packets of biscuits, mixing his tea and so on :P
    Oh god he was kewl!! :P XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

I'd say I aced it though :P
    My examiner was cool =]
    He tried his best to be quiet and usd his own little scissors to do everthing :P
    Cutting open his lttle packets of biscuits, mixing his tea and so on :P
    Oh god he was kewl!! :P XD
    Mixing his tea with a scissors?! :D

God knows he wasnt using a spoon!!
    XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 UpYeBoyo

My examiner was really nervous! He was always pulling at the skin on his neck and twitching!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

lolipops wrote: »
    during the mocks a boy in my class was asked to go and collect all the log tables but he refused to get up, turns out he wet himself lol

haha

hahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

nevf wrote: »
    Back on topic, We all played Domino's for our Mocks... Falling off our chair one by one across the hall. Another day, we all turned around our chairs. The next day, one by one we'd all fall off our chairs randomly and everyoen would scream out laughing at each other. On all three days, the teachers were in a meeting and sub-teachers were all clueless as to what to do. We were dealt with eventually though.

In the Junior Cert, funniest thing was one of the students delayed the exam for 15 minutes because he farted and about 20 people around him refused to do the exam "while that smelly fúcker is still farting"

Very undisiplined school it seems, seems we never tested the boundries of our examiner...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

during our exam our supervisior started choking on a biscuit.she coughed so hard she got sick at the same time-it was hilarious!!

Advertisement