Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Embarassing

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 irule

woo thats funny!!

durin my business exam my nose just started pumping bleeding!!:eek: i was so afraid that i would get the blood all over my exam paper
    i put my hand up and asked could i go to the toilet and the examiner said i gave him the fright of his life!!:P
    then he got all religious on me and gave me this womens number who cures bleeding i was like ok then!!
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TransititionMan

Very Good, :P
    Mine was a pure ledge :P
    He kept trying to make as little noise as possible and failed in every aspect :P

God help him and his scissors...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 culchiegirl16

I was doing my home Ec Practical the other day and i wear glasses but i forgot them at home because i was so nervous and i couldn't see a thing but i still had to cook,needless to say i mistook Salt for flour and i poured about four tablespoons into my scone mix and didn't realise i had until the examiner had to taste them and she started to cough and choke and needed a glass of water to settle herself my home ec teacher killed me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Some kid in my class did Foundation Level Maths in the mocks. We went it, got the paper, he wrote his name down, and then went to sleep, he was asleep for the whole class because the teacher didn't bother waking him up and the class was dead silent. HE FAILED THE PAPER and he does Higher English, History etc. o.0

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

I was doing my home Ec Practical the other day and i wear glasses but i forgot them at home because i was so nervous and i couldn't see a thing but i still had to cook,needless to say i mistook Salt for flour and i poured about four tablespoons into my scone mix and didn't realise i had until the examiner had to taste them and she started to cough and choke and needed a glass of water to settle herself my home ec teacher killed me

hahaha oh wow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Oh sweet Jesus...

Nothing happened in our time (last year), except for me having a very angry whisper-debate with the examiner over the injustice of not being able to take the exam paper with you if you left early (There was a funny bit in it I wanted to scan), I'm told it was very funny for all 10 people left!

yea lets just say im not taking home ec for the leaving

well one lad had an argument with the examiner as to why he had to wear a shirt doing a exam it was like 25 degrees and we were all sweltering

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

During my English exams my crappy bic pen began to leak, I raised my hand asking for help from the supervisor. As he was cleaning my desk I heard him mutter the words "f***ing c*nt" and then walk back to his seat shaking his head disapprovingly ;(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

During my English exams my crappy bic pen began to leak, I raised my hand asking for help from the supervisor. As he was cleaning my desk I heard him mutter the words "f***ing c*nt" and then walk back to his seat shaking his head disapprovingly ;(
    I would of reported him.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would of reported him.

I would still report him.
    Some disgraceful carry on by some of the supervisors out there, according to stories here and in the LC forum. They only get away with it because people do not complain.

Advertisement