Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An homage to (and summary of!) The Matrix

Options
  • 06-06-2008 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Yes it has a silly title but I quite enjoyed putting this together and thought I'd have a look for some feedback.

Let me know what you think, and if you like it rate and comment at youtube.

Cheers

:)

btw the songs, in order, are:
    -The Max Payne 2 theme
    -Pompeii from Unearthed by E.S. Posthumus
    -Nara from Unearthed by E.S. Posthumus
    -Escape from the Plunkett and Maclaine Soundtrack, by Craig Armstrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Enjoyable, but I am a fan of the movies. I like the editing and the timing, but the first music track goes on a bit long for me, but it picks up again around 1.20 when the next track kicks in.
    As for the very end.. would swap the last 2 scenes around or cut the first one completely...

Well done, its impressive and I can see why you enjoyd doing it. Tips Hat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Well done, love the transition from Max Payne soundtrack to the next soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

Yea the beginning is a little long and slow, was supposed to be a nice counterpoint to the rest but I think it often disuades people from watching the whole thing :(
    You mean just have the ringing phone at the end?
    Could be interesting... like a John Carpenter ending. Who doesn't love ambiguity!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭sergiotheonly

Thank you kindly Deliverance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Sorry man for not getting back to you.

For me the final 2 scenes should be swapped...

Or drop the second last scene completly...
    Hope that helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement