Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 06-06-2008 6:05pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

First post... :D

Lets all interact people! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ehhhh 2nd post?

So what's this all about then?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Allows the media to interact with boardsies in the one forum rather then banging down the doors of each other forum they want to focus on.. I think

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah I see. Well if that's the case then excellent idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Sounds good, interaction between media and boardsies.

Well I'm just helping the post count here.. as well as mine.. reaching 1K in 5 years. What takes me so long?

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

mart_max wrote: »

Well I'm just helping the post count here.. as well as mine.. reaching 1K in 5 years. What takes me so long?

Cos you're a n00b :p You need to be more spamirific like me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

DaveMcG wrote: »

Ok

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

So why would the media want to discuss stuff with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Myself, Stoner & Dre as in Dre were on EastCoast radio last night and we mentioned Boards. Just thought I'd share.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

10th post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

dulpit wrote: »
    So why would the media want to discuss stuff with us?
    Could be quite handy actually. Media ask for our opinions, and we tell them what we think. Everyone's a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

DaveMcG wrote: »

Spammer.
    nevf wrote:
    Could be quite handy actually. Media ask for our opinions, and we tell them what we think. Everyone's a winner.

We should also ask them loads of questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Sully wrote: »
    Lets all interact people! :D

I'd like to interact with yore ma tbh!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

don't worry I'm worse :) 1000 in 8 years !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

So we are agreed then, this is a place for the media boardsies to get their post count up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

I'm killin you here man. I'm over 100 posts ahead of you, it will take you about 15 years to outpost me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

silvine wrote: »
    So we are agreed then, this is a place for the media boardsies to get their post count up!

And lol!

(Thats 2 for me in this thread alone now:o)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

vasch_ro wrote: »
    don't worry I'm worse :) 1000 in 8 years !!

Stop right now guys.i'm worse. Not even 500 in 5 years :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Right so we can expect programme editors to be be seeking the wisdom of a typical boards cohort as found in say this thread

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

20th post
    seems like an idea lets see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

interesting idea lads ... lets hope it works and companies stop trying to spam various threads promoting their businesses :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 AnotherHelenD

I just worked out at my current post rate I'd most likely be dead before I get to 1k.(i'm still classed as a potential spammer)
    Is there an Obituaries forum on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tonyloo

its my first post either

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

tonyloo wrote: »
    its my first post either

It was a good one.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement