Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert... Spanish

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭MattD

Ai, que guay! hay mucho espanol aqui. Yo he dado cuenta de que la gente que hace el espanol habla la lengua mucho mas que los que hacen el frances.

Por Que?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Livo

porque es una lengua más divertida!! estudio el español y el francés en colegio y preferio mucho el español porque es mucho más natural...

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

Sí, creo que disfrutamos la lengua mas :) Pero al otro lado el frances suen~a tan lindo... Quiero aprenderlo tambien :P

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaz d

im doing ordinary what do i NEED to know

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭kisaragi

How to correctly conjugate your verbs in the preterite/imperfect/present/future/conditional should get you through...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pancakesrgud

anyone know any good general endings for the opinion q?:confused: i hear the enviroment is tipped to come up. hope it does because thats the only thing i've studied for:o anyways good luck to everyone with tomorrows exam!!! Buena Suerte:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 PuddinBum

Could I not get by on learning general phrases???? and re-wording some of the text that is given to us???

• Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

Yes, yes you can.
    No point in learning off topics, as seen in the french exam.
    Not learning off anything got me 89% in the pres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Livo

anyone know any good general endings for the opinion q?:confused: i hear the enviroment is tipped to come up. hope it does because thats the only thing i've studied for:o anyways good luck to everyone with tomorrows exam!!! Buena Suerte:)

the environment would be absolutely savage i've learned loads for that.. el medio ambiente and el efecto invernadero and all that - yay! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 pancakesrgud

im so screwed for spanish! i've only been studying it for 2 years and im doing higher:o what do yis all finding it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement