Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Full Mazda July price list

Options
  • 06-06-2008 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

They have been partially released already, but the full list is in the attachment below.

All savings being passed on to the consumer. Also prices for the new 1.4D in the 2 are available too. Only €1,000 dearer than the cheapest 1.3 petrol.

Could the notion of a diesel supermini now finally become an acceptable idea to the Irish car buying public?

Unfortunately we still aren't being offered a wider choice of diesel models than before though for the 3, 5 and 6:(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

excellent - I've been looking forward to this. Now if I could just figure out why the trim levels aren't the same for diesel and petrol I'd be laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Shame the Rx8 is dead,,,,a great car...thanks very much green party.

Advertisement