Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bblb

Options
  • 06-06-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

i know it's litterly just start but I don't like Zazi and as for George Lamb the jury is out for him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

How can anyone replace old Dermy?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

FAIL :mad:

They needed a strong personality to replace Dermot, not two random nobodies. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Its crap without him, they could have at least got someone with experience instead of two plonkers who havnt a clue!!!

Bring back Dermot:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Its rubbish, yer woman is so wooden

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Right the caght up is on E4 I still can't stand her... Bring back beautiful Dermot

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Zippi, Zuzzi, whoever, she is just terrible, but face facts folks, big Dermo ain't coming back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭aoife161

i'm not much of a bb fan but I'll watch it from time to time. Flicked over to E4 and caught the last 10 mins of BBLB this afternoon.....um, I'm embarassed for the presenters.
    Maybe they'll get better with time but at the moment they are trying so hard to be off the wall they're just coming off as nervous and desperate.

The guy presenter was reading out the website and he started reeling off a bbc.co.uk website....HA.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Yeah its early days so we ll big them a chance! Say they were bricking it on their first show!! They ve git big shoes to fill!!

Does anyone think that Zezi looks like she took an allergic reation to a Bee sting!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Yeah its early days so we ll big them a chance! Say they were bricking it on their first show!! They ve git big shoes to fill!!

Does anyone think that Zezi looks like she took an allergic reation to a Bee sting!?!

Yea, she looks a bit odd. I'm finding myself strangly attracted to her though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

The a 10 page thread complaining about Zezi(?) on another board and what a ****e job shes doing, and I have to agree. They had some great presenters doing Big B's big mouth last year could they not of picked one of them to do it.

I suppose she's why sky plus was invented

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

The studio just seems dead. There's no life she's definately trying to hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 phoenix07

I loved BBLB for the last few years, watched 1 show this year can't stand those 2 presenters they haven't a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I thought they would get better with time. They are still cac, painful to watch!

Could they get rid of them halfway though the series I wonder?!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep,Stop watching......
    its the only thing the Makers of the programme will
    take any heed of.
    l have,dunno but l kept expecting ZZ zzzzzzzz to
    explode.
    Let me know here peeps if they get rid of her,cause its the only way l will find out.
    The couple of shows l did watch weren't so bad when
    Lambo was on but then along came ZZzzzzzzzz.
    Nuff said.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

I thot they were going to bring in Matt Horne and James Corden [They presented BBBM during Celeb Hijack]. They were great, were spontaneous, had good chemistry, and just worked well together.

The pair they have now, are never in shot together, so the show seems very stilted as it flicks from one presenter to the other. When the chap is giving a long talk on like voting or intros and stuff, its so obvious hes reading off an autocue, contrary to what Derm did.

Zezi is just awful. You can see she tries hard to come up with off the cuff comedy, but it just doesnt work. She is not suited to live tv, as she seems to be clamming up a lot.

Just bad

MattD wrote: »
    I thot they were going to bring in Matt Horne and James Corden [They presented BBBM during Celeb Hijack]. They were great, were spontaneous, had good chemistry, and just worked well together.

The pair they have now, are never in shot together, so the show seems very stilted as it flicks from one presenter to the other. When the chap is giving a long talk on like voting or intros and stuff, its so obvious hes reading off an autocue, contrary to what Derm did.

Zezi is just awful. You can see she tries hard to come up with off the cuff comedy, but it just doesnt work. She is not suited to live tv, as she seems to be clamming up a lot.

Just bad

They should rename the show.
    BAD BAD LITTLE BROTHER.:D

Me again.
    BOREING BOREING LITTLE BROTHER?????
    or let Mikey present it and it would be BLINDINGLY BAD LITTLE BROTHER(thats a pun and no offence is intended)
    BOTCH BOTCH LITTLE BROTHER??????
    All suggestions welcome.:D
    BRING BACK (Dermot) LITTLE BROTHER?????
    BYE BYE LITTLE BROTHER??????
    AW l gotta get a life.

Advertisement