Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair - Free Flights

• 06-06-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Fares include taxes, fees & charges
    Booking Period: Fri 06th Jun 08 - Mon 09th Jun 08
    Travel Period: Wed 01st Oct 08 - Sat 31st Jan 09
    Applicable Days: from 1200 Mon/all day Tues/Wed to 1200 Thurs

All you have to pay is 4 euro per leg per person cc charge. I picked up flights for two to Grenoble in October, 16 euro in total :)

Routes:
    http://www.ryanair.com/site/notices/grids/grid_IE.pdf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

This is very strange. I never remember Ryanair offering real freebies outside of Nov - Mar.

Business must not be so good??

EDIT - ah ok...just realised original post - travelling between oct - jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Do you have to pay the 30 euro if you want to check in a bag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Cionád wrote: »

Are Ryanair having a sale? Only €30 to check in a bag. Now that's a real bargain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Yes, all normal extras apply, the flights and taxes are free, but you have to pay the credit card fee, and baggage fees etc. Still works out very cheap...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

Hand luggage? You do realise the total cost of the flight varies from €0 to €8 that is pretty much insane.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Stevek101 wrote: »
    Hand luggage? You do realise the total cost of the flight varies from €0 to €8 that is pretty much insane.

Can you order a seat for your bag? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Think i prefer to pay the extra cash rather than look at the non sexy yellow interior of Ryanairs planes :)

Oh .. and that stupid fanfare when they land on time ... da da daAAA!!

Another on time flight from Ryanair :D ?

WTF ... Do people in your bank start high fiving each other when they get your accounts right ?? :)

• Moderators Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

^^ Are ya finished your rant now?

I think its grand, you get what you pay for, if you complain then your the fool for being so cheap, if you want better airline service, then fly with a better airline. Simple as!

Now if only they didnt have that pesky blackout period over christmas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

craichoe wrote: »
    Oh .. and that stupid fanfare when they land on time ... da da daAAA!!

Another on time flight from Ryanair :D ?
    I've never heard that and flown with Ryanair at least 10times! Goes to show how often they are on time :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Don't get people slamming Ryanair to be honest.
    If all goes fine - you get a cheap flight, if something goes wrong you pay through the nose - that's how they make money!

Would you all prefer to go back to the Aer Lingus days? You got a lovely smile, nice sandwich etc., but how much did you pay for that smile and sandwich? Can anyone remember how much a flight to London was pre Ryanair? Let's face it Aer Lingus were ripping us off for years!! And not to mention the whole Shannon thing!

• Advertisement

Is anybody on this thread slamming Ryanair or ranting. One guy mentioned he didn't like the fanfare or their interior and others complaining about baggage charges which apply to many airlines. That's hardly slamming.

Some people are a bit too sensitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Fair enough Mick - on reflection slamming is a little harsh - moaning then??
    Is anybody on this thread slamming Ryanair or ranting. One guy mentioned he didn't like the fanfare or their interior and others complaining about baggage charges which apply to many airlines. That's hardly slamming.

Some people are a bit too sensitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

fletch wrote: »
    I've never heard that and flown with Ryanair at least 10times! Goes to show how often they are on time :confused:

They don't always play it when on time. I guess the Cabin staff don't like it either and so don't bother playing it when they can get away with it.

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Fair enough Mick - on reflection slamming is a little harsh - moaning then??

Ah but that's an Irish thing :D

Edit: I'm Irish. And I'm joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

got 3 flights to liverpool for 6 cent plus 24 euro credit card charge . an absolute bargain for nov 6th to 10th , might pick up match tickets when premiership fixtures are released next mon 16th june, super

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Can't be bothered with Ryanair. Now decided to take the family by the ferry. slightly longer 1hr but less hassle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Scottie99 wrote: »
    Can't be bothered with Ryanair. Now decided to take the family by the ferry. slightly longer 1hr but less hassle
    Why bother posting in the thread then?

Advertisement