Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi July Prices

Options
  • 06-06-2008 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭

Are available here.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

E92 wrote: »
    Are available here.

outlander gets 1k cheaper? was that expected?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I was expecting prices for a Diesel Lancer to be on this as apparently there is one coming - 1.8 I think my dealer said. Could be a very good buy if they have a decent diesel lump.

Was in the UK for the weekend and saw a new Evo - sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

R.O.R wrote: »
    I was expecting prices for a Diesel Lancer to be on this as apparently there is one coming - 1.8 I think my dealer said. Could be a very good buy if they have a decent diesel lump.

Was in the UK for the weekend and saw a new Evo - sweet!

VAG 2 litre diesel to start with and a new Mitubishi one later on...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Someone should tell Mitsubishi the tax on cars of the same CO2 rating is the same:D:D (i.e the auto Colt is also €150 to tax)

Advertisement