Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Zoo

• 06-06-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

"THE ZOO NEWS-At the end of June The Zoo will re-launch with whole new image and music Policy,We have joined forces with Hedliners every Saturday Night to bring you the very best international DJ/Artist from around the World,

DJS COMING SOON-Scott Bond,Mark Sherry,Ronald van Gelden,Sied Van Riel,Bart Classen ,Andy Whitby,Anne Savage,Dj Preach,Gareth Emery,Lange,Lisa Lashes,Ayla & Fila,Stoneface & Terminal,Kyau & Albert,leonbolier,Protus
    , plus the very best djs from all over Ireland and many more T.B.C

DEMOS+INQUIRY'S-Email Hedliners@gmail.com

Watch this Space for more dates and ticket give aways"

I'm gutted, loved the old music policy... :( Obv wasnt viable though and I'm sure there are lots of people who will love the new style but 1 less place to visit on a regular night out for me :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Out of interest, what was the old style? It's a club I never darkened the door of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Insanesomeone

The old style was mostly live music, usually leaning towards rock or metal. It used to be a great spot, but it hasn't been up to much the last while. It's much better now though, even though I' not mad on the music change!

Advertisement