Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many doing religion?

Options
  • 06-06-2008 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Just curious how many ppl in the country are doin religion! We have lik 26 or something in our class, totally random cos next year's 5th years have only 8 lol............

any predictions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Not doing it but there's only about 500 in the country doing it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but good luck!

Religion?
    What a waste of time.

Predictions.. ha ha! It gets better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xxxruthiexxx

yup im doing religion...it suxz...thought it wud b an easy choice...:(...i am dreading the paper...its impossible to tell whats coming up but i think the sacred and profane might be...xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭littlneutralone

Is it hard for LC? I did it for Junior Cert and it was horrifyingly abstract...like there was a photo of this gaggle of nuns and it asked you what was meant by the image. Nightmare subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Religion?
    What a waste of time.

Wow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Religion?
    What a waste of time.

Clown.

Advertisement