Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just lost the battle. :(

Options
  • 07-06-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Well, a week ago I got my third lip piercing. Now I have learned from the past that when getting your lip pierced, don't get it done with a ring. Because:

1) It's too easy to fiddle with.

2) Because it's over your lip that section tends to dry out and you end up licking it and knocking the ring around.

Anyway, this time I decided to go with a ring because the girlfriend said she liked them (bah women). So I got it put in and all was fine and dandy. After a week of getting dried out lips I though a quick change of jewlery to a bar wouldn't do any harm so I put in one that was too short. (massive mistake). After coming home from a dinner part tonight I checked the inside of my lip in the mirror to notice a thin layer of skin was growing over the back, not good. I just took it out and decided to get it re-pierced with a longer bar because as well all know nothing says "I'm a mess" like a big infected lip.

Any of you ever ended up with a messed up piercing, or tattoo?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah messed up labret piercing. just get a longer post... but coulda closed up by now. leg it into a piercing studio and see what they can do, might just a lil stretch to open ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

there's one tiny smidge on my tattoo, where my leg suddenly started shaking and jerking on me, and consequently, the needle slipped and there's a bit of ink in there... it's barely noticable, i think im about the only person aware of it, but it's just one of those things ill probablly intend to fix up, but never get round to.

Anyway, this time I decided to go with a ring because the girlfriend said she liked them

She's right. That is so sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

She's right. That is so sexy.
    Wasn't so sexy last night, thankfully I won't be seeing her for a few days so the worst of the damage will be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

i hate rings, three more weeks of these big silver studs and i'll be throwing in some nice small black ones! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

CianRyan wrote: »
    i hate rings, three more weeks of these big silver studs and i'll be throwing in some nice small black ones! :)
    I like the look of them but I don't wear them as my lip always drys out and I get that dry skin thing on them which is horrible.

Advertisement