Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Company Online Has Only One Game Mode

Options
  • 07-06-2008 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

reading an xbox magazine i noticed it said the new battlefield:bad company is a highly addictive online game (which is good) but it only has one game mode (which is bad in my eyes). the magazine didnt give much more so.

leave a comment on your opinion or if you know more about the situation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Well BF2 only has one game mode and that is by far the most successfull BF game so it would make sense that they choose the safe route and continue on in that tradition. They tried to expand it with 2142 , adding assault lines but no one really played it. Although Titan was somewhat successfull, I am not sure something like that would really fit in with BFBC :p.

By the way I just want to make it clear that I do not think it is ok to go with the safe option, just saying that thats probably the way they look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

its basically like taking points in bf2. buts its gold... I dont mind it its different yet the same you know?

The one thing thats bugging me about hte game in bf2 it would take atleast 2 missiles to take down a tank.. in this it takes like 3 or 4!! Unless someone else hits it aswell! and the missiles seem to like lag when you shoot them.. Easiest way to do it now is with the laser designator with the sniper class!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

brennaldo wrote: »
    reading an xbox magazine i noticed it said the new battlefield:bad company is a highly addictive online game (which is good) but it only has one game mode (which is bad in my eyes). the magazine didnt give much more so.

leave a comment on your opinion or if you know more about the situation

They announced months ago they were adding conquest mode in a patch after release.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52402

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

In bf2 it took waaaaaaaaaaay more than two missiles.
    Also bf's one game type there's more strategy and teamwork in it than all of cod4s.
    Especially when it's infantry only, that's where teamworks rears it's lovely head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

well ya see i never played bf2 online, i didnt have it, but i did hear good things about it

• Advertisement
Advertisement