Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Session Stories!!!

• 07-06-2008 9:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

yup lads tis that time o shame !

I did the "Halloween o Shame" years ago

let me start...............

so halloween night out and about dressed up as a zombie went to a nightclub had a good laugh and met up with a girl and went back to her place (u know the way) now.........in my drunken state ..........

The next morning I awoke in a drunken/shaky state and realised that i had no money for a taxi.

Sooooo i began the 2 mile walk at 8 in the morning dressed as a Zombie with all the judgmental morning traffic eyes lookin at me.

Oh yes.....good times!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tiny-tyno

I remember i was in my first yr of college the 4 girls and me had a bit too much to drink, came bk to the house none of us brought a key it was those doors that u jst close and it locks itself, so after a while of bein in the cold the neighbours returned, sure didnt we go in and up the stairs climb out the window on to the roof while taking down the curtin rail :D walking over trying not to fall open up the landing windown and climb into our house, it wud have been brighter if one person went over and then opened the door but girls been girls decided it wud have been even more exciting if we all went on the roof, drunk girls sud not go out on the roof specially one of my friends who started to shout how ye neighbours :D thank god the gards didnt arrive :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Giggles86

Lol, in my house a nite out is not complete unless someone gets covered in either jam, tomato sauce or tea. It could be anything at all. Many a nite i have gone to bed covered in ketchup...... some dose lol but some laugh at the same time. Another nite we destroyed someones kitchen with eggs and flour and stamped them into the carpet. :D

Giggles im glad u never done that at my place cause i wud have kilt u :D

theres never a night at ur place where ur not drunk and on the trampoline :D:D and disco stew thinking his a god to all woman :D:D

tiny-tyno wrote: »
    Giggles im glad u never done that at my place cause i wud have kilt u :D

theres never a night at ur place where ur not drunk and on the trampoline :D:D and disco stew thinking his a god to all woman :D:D

Lol hahah u got it one night shur lol but you couldnt defend urself so drunk you fell up the stairs....... :rolleyes:

Giggles86 wrote: »
    Lol hahah u got it one night shur lol but you couldnt defend urself so drunk you fell up the stairs....... :rolleyes:

Yes indeed i did ,, falling up the stairs is the new falling down :D:D

it hasnt happened since im a changed woman:p:D

• Advertisement

[quote=tiny-tyno;56168470
    it hasnt happened since im a changed woman:p:D[/quote]

Lol sure u are hahaah i dnt believe that for one mimute now...... that curtin fella may have sligthly calmed u down but dont worry il find the crazyness on the next nite out lol :D

Advertisement