Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best pub grub in wicklow

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,488 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Oh yes, although not a pub either, has anyone tried the restaurant that's opened up in the Djouce Golf Club, just before Roundwood coming from Kilmac? It's called the Farm Restaurant or something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 jitter

iregk wrote: »
    On another note. I heard a rumour recently that Zuccini was closing down. Anyone hear anything more on this? True/untrue?

Yep I heard it's closing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭westwicklow

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Anyone know anything about the Blue Gardenia (technically D.South I guess...)
    Was talking to a girl in Zellers the other night who's on the search for a new watering hole and pubgrub purveyor since she's not keen on the new owners/staff...

The Blue..... That's a NO from me!

It's still a NO from me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Yeah, haven't been to it since before it cloed. Too many have said it was bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Was in Lee's pub in Kilcoole on Sunday,now i'm not saying it was the best pub grub ever but it was very good but it was really good value also.

On Sunday 1 kid under12 eats free with every adult main ordered.

Suits me as we have 2 kids under 12 so happy days,the portions for adults and kids were huge,we didn't eat a thing for the rest of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Mountkennedy Inn in Newtown does great food all day (12pm-10pm).

Great portions, great food and great value too.

Lovely pint of Guinness too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Holywood Inn. Quality and atmosphere.

Advertisement