Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caught cheating

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

A fella in my exam hall had his earphones in and a phone went off and the examiner didnt even notice we also dont get followed going to the toilet and everyone has their bags at the desks
    Hope he had those earphones connected to a phone and was getting answers into them....if not it was just a waste!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bohs1890

My mate found a Irish Listening CD with leaving cert 2008 on it(ive seen it)... and he said that if its starts with some girl called Theresa from Galway then its the same...

pity he didnt find the questions :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

im defo not gunna try cheating again absolutely s**t myself lol was certain i was cought...only for fools anyway i only need 310!!need a c1 in irish(hope i get it,did a savage oral)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

bohs1890 wrote: »
    My mate found a Irish Listening CD with leaving cert 2008 on it(ive seen it)... and he said that if its starts with some girl called Theresa from Galway then its the same...

pity he didnt find the questions :(

So... why not listen to it right through, translate it word for word and learn it off? Then just answer the questions on the day?

Make sure you dont shoot ahead of the CD though, or itll look weird:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bohs1890

So... why not listen to it right through, translate it word for word and learn it off? Then just answer the questions on the day?

Make sure you dont shoot ahead of the CD though, or itll look weird:pac:

too much work..lazy...not arsed...dont wanna cheat.. mehh

and i canny understand half of the words to translate anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭BULLER

bohs1890 wrote: »
    too much work..lazy...not arsed...dont wanna cheat.. mehh

and i canny understand half of the words to translate anyway

He's also a dirty boh's fan - dont trust a northsider ;)

Where would you find that cd, on the ground in Phibsborough? They're kept in the Garda stations in a big metal box until the day of the exam, aren't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

I wouldn't recommend cheating in the exam hall. Fold up page of notes really small and put it inside your bra. Do what you can in the exam and you can ask to go to the bathroom later if you need to check the notes. Someone might follow you to the bathroom but they definitely can't go into the cubicle with you.

I never cheated in school exams but did in college exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

mattfender wrote: »
    ...for the rest he's reading the indo...

That's totally against the rules for supervisors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭blue_belle

ah id love to cheat esp business, havnt a bulls notion

havnt got the nect tho...would be ****tin meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭blue_belle

a phone went off today in irish and the supervison just rolled her eyes and laughed!

coudnt believe it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement