Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

king fisher gym

• 07-06-2008 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

How busy does this get in the evenings I can go from 5pm to 9pm but I have a program I want to stick to and It would be hard to do if the gym is too busy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's packed around those hours. How many individual threads need to be started by yourself about gyms in Waterford?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

kensutz wrote: »
    How many individual threads need to be started by yourself about gyms in Waterford?

Maybe 3 or 4 more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Maybe 3 or 4 more
    i,d be careful sully might put a ban on your head!!!!! as for keeping fit if you want a quiet enough gym go to splashworld in tramore you can pay as you go too for 9 euros a pop

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ex_infantry man banned for being a smart arse. :p

Advertisement