Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do til LOST goes back on air??

• 07-06-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

How do you plan to feed your LOST addiction until February '09?? Watch repeats to find clues you've never seen before? Read theories and make up your own?? Make fan videos and the like??

Me, I think I will watch the other seasons, see if they make more sense in hindsight...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I plan to ignore it. Season 1 was on some channel here last night. Was funny watching Locke telling Walt about the miracle that happened to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,787 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Check myself before I wreck myself. That and listen to my mates blab on about how good Entourage is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Im just going to sit watching the blank TV screen until it's on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Trilla wrote: »
    Check myself before I wreck myself. That and listen to my mates blab on about how good Entourage is

Entourage? Seriously? Seriously?? You need to spend your LOST downtime finding some new mates!! :p Let me guess, they like the bikini clad ladies??

I do however not switch off when its on though, Jeremy Piven saves it a little!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Im just going to sit watching the blank TV screen until it's on again.

:Dgood idea im going along with this one

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 35 langer123

Without a shadow of doubth I'll be watchin Entourage while eating tons of marmalade smarties :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 imakenoise

Im gonna watch season 2 of heroes and re watch some prison break to try fill the gap.
    the rest of the time im just gonna cry waiting for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Rewatch the four seasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Wait.

Anxiously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

catch up on my backlog of anime. Also watching through GREEK and Pushing up daisies atm

Also, entourage is actually pretty well written. In saying that its not so gripping that i'd free up time to watch the series every week, but if its on i'll watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Getting through some X Files box sets , on Season 3 now , Top notch stuff !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I started rewatching season 2 but it's not something you can easily rewatch. I kept deciding I didn't like episodes enough to rewatch them. I might start again from about 2x15 onwards.

Advertisement