Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RTW Advice

• 07-06-2008 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi all, i know this might be a bit vague but currently planning a RTW with a couple mates to head off in the winter, just looking for some advice, anything really, like who the best to book with etc etc.

Initial plan is Thailand, Vietnam, Sydney, up the cost to Cairns, fly to Auckland, work and travel round NZ for a few months, home via Hawaii and the states.

So if anyone has done similar and has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

You will get loads of advice on here. My 2 cents is to use trailfinders.Takes the hassle out of trying to traul the net looking for deals, and they know their sh1t.Booked with them last week.Your itinery sounds like a do-able trip alright.

Just sart organising things well in advance so your not under pressure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Yea stick with trailfinders they know there stuff, they do a OneWorld alliance ticket that allows was 20 now only 16 sectors/flights ive booked mine last week only starting the other way.

SA(bra, Arg,peru) - California - NZ - Aus - Aisa.

Be prepaired to compramise we lost out on Hawaii due to flight dates from there to NZ :(
    Watch out for the weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Cianh

What kind of money is the 16 flight ticket? I was in there yesterday and I was quoted about €1650 for 7 flights plus €700 taxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

Well about €3500 ours was 4k when we included flights in and out of Iguazu Falls

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Cianh

Hmmm an extra 9 flights for €1100. A lot of people are telling me to book short internal flights out there and it''ll work out cheaper?>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

Hi people, I hope Im not stealing thread - I will start a new one if needs be but I was wondering between asia , oz , nz and south america how far would 10k get me and for how long? any ideas?????

Advertisement