Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Service Laundrette? North County Dub

Options
  • 07-06-2008 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

My Washing Machine broke down last week and with 3 small kids the washing is building up FAST.

I have brought some stuff to a Laundrette in Balbriggan but its a bit pricey.

Are there any Self Service Laundrette's in Balbriggan region. (Skerries or Drogheda.)????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭tiredmam

There is one in Stamullen which i find very handy, quick, and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dazice

Thanks for the info,

any chance of directions to stamullen, I used google maps and there are two stamullen's listed. I'd be travelling from Flemington lane in Balbriggan or the Naul Rd in Balbriggan.

or do you know the name of this laundrette and I could ring them for directions.

Thanks in advance

It is called Launderland.
    At the top of flemington lane turn right, keep going you get to gormanston. Take a right for Stamulle, keep going, go past Centra and around the corner there are a high apartments on the left with 2 shops, a hairdressers is one then launderland.

Sorry was meant to say it isnt self service.

Advertisement