Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a weird one..

Options
  • 07-06-2008 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭

..I'm just wondering, anyone who has a business I suppose, where is the best place to advertise in Wicklow?

I'm talking all possible places/resources... I've added my business to a few websites and stuff but I'm looking for like places in Bray, Greystones & Kilcoole where I can leave leaflets and business cards.Any where that there's noticeboards etc

Oh, if it helps, I'm a Holistic Therapist so I do all different sorts of massage etc
    Just finding it hard to get my name around town ya know

Would appreciate any suggestions from locals!!
    Would also really appreciate if this could be kept to the Wicklow forum too please!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

There is a notice board in the newsagents accross from the Dart station, i think they charge a few cent a week.

Also you could use the noticeboard in Superquin Charlesland (and Bray too i presume!)

Supervalue on Church road would also be a possibility but im not sure if they allow commercial notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm not up on this whole massage business but can you do sports injury massages? perhaps try some of the sports stores or star fitness as well.

how about health matters too, you could ask them as well just to have some of your cards/brochures beside the till

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Oh great, SQ Charlesland has a noticeboard? Brilliant! Will be doing that so! Thanks for that!

I do do Sports injuries yes (my main love), that's a good point about the sports shops actually

Thanks a mill both of you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There's a noticeboard in Tesco's in Bray as well IIRC.

If you're doing sports injuries stuff as well, then try some of the sports clubs .. there's a Tennis Club in Bray down on the Vevay Rd. close to the junction with Boghall Road, for example.

Sorry Alun, what's IIRC?

Thats a good point about the tennis club, had been looking into clubs etc but not many places have their own premises or club house that would be open all the time!

I'm presuming Ballywaltrim Community Centre has a noticeboard too

Gonna try a few places in Greystones aswell, maybe some Dr's surgerys etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

IIRC = if I recall correctly

Ahh!! Thank you Mike, was thinking it was something something Rugby Club.. :rolleyes:

Actually got on quite well in Greystones considering I was pushed for time! Business cards or a notice put in SuperQuinn, Chemist @ SQ, E-Baby, florists, Curves & Supervalu, pretty happy with that so far! Hopefully it'll roll the clients in :o

Has anyone had any experience in (I dare say it...) advertising in the Wicklow Times/ bray people?

Advertisement