Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Penelty Points

Options
  • 07-06-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Think I might have chalked up 12. Went down the copshop this morning to find out if they could tell me how many points I have. But the cant. Anyone know how I go about finding out how many points I have

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

F**kin hell! You've been busy. How'd ye manage 12 lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dead__Meat

Keep getting caught at the same place. M1 Santry. If the cops cant tell me how many points I have, how can they know if Ive been banned off the road

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Try this for start:

http://www.penaltypoints.ie/contact_us.php

I presume they've caught you with Laser / Digicam.

I've seen them on that stretch up to the airport a couple of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

A fitter at work clocked up 10 in 4 months, driving between different compounds around Cahir / Mitchelstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

You can also ring fixed penalty office to see if there's any ticket pending, just in case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Dead__Meat wrote: »
    Keep getting caught at the same place.

Its a known hot spot, how on earth did you not see this coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Isn't that the place that you see EVERY car speeding up to it then slowing down way below the speed limit then tearing off again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

Dead__Meat wrote: »
    Keep getting caught at the same place.

Then why didn't you just slow down coming to that place everyday? You either literally have a heavy foot or your problems with your brain :rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Ronanom

Predhead wrote: »
    Then why didn't you just slow down coming to that place everyday? You either literally have a heavy foot or your problems with your brain :rolleyes:.

Are you slow?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

op ring the tax office they can tell ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

according to his post in after hours, Dead-Meat received notification of points 11 & 12 in the post.

My Troll-O-Meter sits squarely on "close this thread" :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement