Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blugas Replacement Cylinders

Options
  • 07-06-2008 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Appreciate information on following issue. Local shop from which I got Blugas cylinders has shut. No shop that I know of supplies these cylinders. I have been told that Calor will take them as they own Blugas. Is this the case?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I have a shop and sell calorgas . On monday, if no one has answered this question already, I will find out and post here.

superscouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Sorry for the delay.

I have spoken to gas distributors and they say you can change it at any calor agent. If its a "superser" size. Its the same gas and the connector is the same.

I can take your empty and give you a calor refill in exchange.

This goes for any calor agent. If they say otherwise tell them you checked with gas distributors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Bomany

Thanks for info.

Advertisement