Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swineline Rocks!!

Options
  • 07-06-2008 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

After awful hassle getting this tattoo designed (story in "Is this worth it?" thread), I am just back from Swineline in Waterford City.

After seeing a mate get his latest tattoo done in there - I popped and had a chat with Neal. He was so sound and accomodating - he sorted out more in 2 days than the other studio accomplished in 2months...

I cannot recommend the studio enough - everyone in there rocks!!

Here is the tattoo - I had the symbols done years ago and wanted to 'frame' them. I love it - hope you appreciate it too!!

70183D131C6247679C9624DB174C3BDB-500.jpg
    FA61905820104238B7BC8BD1411C7621-500.jpg
    19D70F00F0BB4716B226D508A7E2E074-500.jpg

Cheers Swineline - esp Neal!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Kastro posts here on ocassion, think he works there.
    From what I can see its good, would like a more up close pic of the shading just cos im nosey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Oh wow, well that looks like it was worth all the hassle you went through!

Looks great from what I can see in the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

Will post a close up once it heals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

nice one bwardrop
    i say youre glad now.
    you be sleeping on ye belly!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Looks well man !

Was the place you had the hassle with first a well know place up towards the bridge direction by any chance ?

I had a similar experience there myself. Went in and showed the artist my ideas, showed no interest at all and said somehting along the lines of "Yeah I suppose we can do it".

I didnt bother going back, that was about a year ago, put me off getting one for a while.

I've since been in to another place (the same one that did my piercings) and ill be drpping inagain when i'm home to have a chat with the tattooist there.

Was chatting with him before about my design and he both was interested and suggestive towards tweaking the design. Looking forward to going in now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

c - 13 wrote: »
    Was the place you had the hassle with first a well know place up towards the bridge direction by any chance ?

:confused:;):D

Advertisement