Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EA thinks an Xbox Live profile is underage! ?

• 07-06-2008 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

My brother is 17. He plays Xbox Live the whole time (on my xbox, the ****)
    III CHEWY III is his gamertag..

anyway... Whenever he wants to play an EA game (Bad Company Demo for example) he has to "contact" the EA servers. Standard procedure... only... for some reason EA thinks he is not 13 years old or older and therfore, he cannot play. I dunno what settings he has changed or has failed to set in the first place.

The problem is, that he is wrecking my head over it. So his problem is my problem :mad::mad:

Anyone know whats wrong? Can he set his age somewhere or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

I had this problem with Tiger woods

When I tried to play it told me I was under 13 WTF!!

Anyway....I tried signing into hotmail using the Windows live ID thats tied to my gamertag

From there I was able to change my date of birth

Tried Tiger woods again and it worked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Thanks a lot for the reply man.
    It doesnt seem to have fixed it however. :mad: :confused::(

Advertisement