Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kielys Electrical Liquidation...

Options
  • 07-06-2008 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there caught up owned money by Kielys electrical liquidation? Have €3200 with them for kitchen appliances and wondering what people are doing (e.g. are ye signing the proxy forms sent out to creditiors)?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Not to go too far off topic, but any word on a liquidation sale?

Do you know will you get all your money back? On the radio they seemed to be saying yes..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

AFAIK i don't think they are bankrupt, its just that they are packing it in. So anyone who has money paid off stuff should still get their stuff once it is paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

don't know about any liquidation sale. Did get phone call asking to sign proxy forms so that they could assign their own lquidator and that this mean that they will look after customers. Sounds good BUT I was talking to them last week to get my stuff delivered on the thurs. They shut down weds. They could have delivered weds if that worried about customers. Also had a sparky ready to fit on fri, waste of his time & my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

MarkR wrote: »
    Not to go too far off topic, but any word on a liquidation sale?

Do you know will you get all your money back? On the radio they seemed to be saying yes..

Place was shut tight on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

higster wrote: »
    Anyone out there caught up owned money by Kielys electrical liquidation? Have €3200 with them for kitchen appliances and wondering what people are doing (e.g. are ye signing the proxy forms sent out to creditiors)?

That's terrible - they must have known things weren't going too well when they took your money. What are your chances of getting it back?
    Hope everything works out for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement