Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIMA Query

• 07-06-2008 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Two questions really -

I saw an interesting trainee CIMA role. My question is: what is the average salary for CIMA trainees? The job is in a MNC - Advisory Role. I have 18 months Fund Admin/Company Sec experience also but I'm from a legal background not accounting.

Second Question-

How tough would it be to face into these exams coming from non - accounting background?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭zootroid

Average salary will depend on the company, but from what I hear it's now in the late 20's on average (27k or thereabouts)

If you come from a non accounting background you will have to do the certificate in business accounting first, but it's a piece of piss. Once that's done it's onto the managerial level

Advertisement