Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do in prague?

• 07-06-2008 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm going to Prague this July but i cant seem to find a site that can tell me what to do in the city without trying to sell me something at the same time. Any suggestions on worthwhile tourist activities while I'm over there? Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seoirsina

hi darragh, it all depends on what you enjoy seeing when travelling. The old town square is really beautiful and has "in your face" cafe culture. Crossing charles bridge is great fun not just that the archetecture is amazing but all the stalls with the hand crafted goods is lovely way to spend morning afternoon.The castle is quiet beautiful and the impromtu music sessions outside it in the afternoon can be quiet fun. Praque has quite alot of artists and browsing through some beautiful art works could make you want to spend. i would really recommend going off the main street for restaurant as the food in smaller places down little streets was quite fantastic. Any major queries try site such as hostelworld which have free brief travel guides. good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,582 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Check out MadSL's posts in this thread for a great walkabout tour:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=176812

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dryle

Go on to www.fodors.com and www.lonelyplanet.com. Highlight what you want and past into word, then print.

I would recommend the technical museum it is near the park across from the sparta prague stadium.

The boat trip is also good to do.

Advertisement