Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Irish

Options
  • 07-06-2008 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wondering what other people doing peig are studying? in desperate need of help in irish! i'm good enough at it but i haven't done MUCH work since the orals! i've got notes on cráifeacht pheig, an léargas a thugann peig ar shoal sóisialta a linne and óige pheig, think i'm covered?

also i was wondering if people would be interested in talking in irish in a thread so we can start thinking in irish for the exams, i know it helped me ALOT for the pres and orals to set me thinking properly in irish!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

The idea of an Irish language thread is a good one.

---
    off topic, but not worthy of a new thread: could somebody post the opening to Irish language debates on here.....Can't find one anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

After Hours - Teach na nGaelt. One already exists

• Registered Users Posts: 31 2022rae

oh right sry! i didn't know..only joined this thing today tho i've been reading it for a few months now..thanks anyways

if anyone can let me know about the peig dealio twould be a great help!:D

Advertisement